Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On Music

So I was going through a drawer the other day and I found an old cd that I used to be obsessed with. Well, it's not that old, but I felt like I hadn't listened to it in forever. It's The Feeling! I'm pretty sure I saw this band on some kind of Tribute to Princess Diana concert, and I was so excited to find the CD, because it's great and it makes me happy. And so does the video. Puppets!:



Speaking of bands that make me happy:



How I love Joel Plaskett Emergency. For sure one of my favourite bands! And they are Canadian to boot! So many catchy songs.

And I can't talk about Canadian bands without mentioning Sam Roberts Band, because they are amazing and I don't think I'll ever get tired of their cds for my entire life. Ever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails