Friday, August 14, 2009

Furry Friday






Last nights models were Violet and Hunter, little Beagle puppies that I can only assume were from the same litter. Last night's photo shoot also featured the goat which has been living at the shelter for a little over a week. The one night I was like, "ummmm what is that sound? It sounds like a child crying!", and then this goat appears from around the corner. He's cute, and he listens like a dog. They found him wandering on the side of the road somewhere. Hey, goat. It's good to see you. Say hi to your mother for me, okay? Oh Andy Samberg.

Hunter spent much of his time outside staring intently at the goat with a, what is the name of God is that? look on his face, which was pretty cute (see picture three). It was also cute when he kept trying to growl at the goat and would then run away in terror. The whole time the goat was just like, la de da, and kept eating the grass.

How cute are Beagle puppies? They are the loudest barkers ever, but so very adorable.

In other good news, my friend Zesty got adopted. It actually made me cry a bit, because while I am super happy she is going to a family, I am going to miss her. She was a good bud for the time she was there. I don't normally get overly attached to the dogs which is probably a good idea seen as they usually get adopted fairly quickly, but sometimes they are there for a while, and you can't help but fall in love a little bit. I just wish I knew who was getting her.

Make adoption your first option! :)

2 comments:

yellaphant said...

We had no idea my dog was part beagle until he started barking. And he hasn't shut up yet.

Meg said...

haha, yeah, I always think I want to take home one of the beagle puppies, then I think of the barking, and I don't know if I could handle it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails