Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Can!



Wow, I'm not even American, and I'm ridiculously excited about Obama's win last night. It was so amazing to watch. I would have loved to be in Chicago last night, I can't even imagine how awesome that must have been.

I'm way more enthralled by this election then the election in my own country. Like always, everything America does just seems so much bigger, louder, and more impressive.

I love Canada, I really do, I think it's the best country in the world, but I also really enjoy Barack O'Boyfriend Obama. His speech was amazing last night, and I have never been quite so impressed with one person's ability to capture a nation and give them hope. Even I was shouting "yes we can!" at the TV screen.

My hat's off to you Obama! I cannot wait to see how you are going to change the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails