Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where does the time go....

I can honestly say that a good chunk of this past week has been eaten up by this:


This is a great show, it's a hilarious show, and it's a highly addictive show. "Little boxes, on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky-tacky"....oy, it NEVER will leave my head. Mary Louise Parker is a brilliant actress. Elizabeth Perkins cracks me up. Who knew...I mean, I only knew her from The Flintstones and Miracle on 34th Street. I'm excited about this show, because even thought I have no idea when it actually airs on television, I have a new show to watch...eventually when the new season comes out on dvd. I really can't say I enjoy that many television shows, so yay for Weeds.

I surely had something good to write when I initially started this post, but now all I can think of is random Weeds episodes, and the fact that Gunner the Wolfhound got adopted. WOOT! They also always get dogs from the Cayman Islands at the Humane Society. I find this so random. Maybe it's not at all, but it's really weird. The Cayman Dogs are almost a breed unto themselves, like I look at them from afar, and I can tell that it came from there. The Cayman Islands is a relatively small place, so why all the dogs? I can't seen to find the answer to that anywhere, oh google, you've failed me. I can't complain though, this morning, I wanted to find an updated picture of Mara Wilson...the little girl from Maltida, and Miracle on 34th Street (Elizabeth Perkins got me thinking of her), and google delivered, so I can't complain too much.

anyway, rambly much!?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails