Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008

This day is giving me a headache.

Whoever it is that said money doesn't buy happiness is wrong. Money buys security, and money often reduces stress. So to whoever that person was...screw off. It probably was a person who had enough money that they didn't need to worry about it at all.

It is frustrating to feel like I work all the freaking time, and when I'm not working, I'm looking for work, so it feels like one and the same, and yet somehow, I'm still fairly poor.

Part of me can't help but think back to ohhh six months ago when I had to make the big job decision. I felt like at the time I was taking the right one, but now, looking back on it...I just don't know. Part of me can't help but berate myself and just be like "what were you thinking???". And I have no answer for that. All I know is that at the time, I felt like I was making the proper choice, and now I feel that I've in some ways trapped myself. Very frustrating and confusing stuff. I dunno. Maybe I'm just getting myself all stressed out, and doubting my decisions for no reason. It's not like it matters anyway, I can't go back. No use belabouring the issue even more. But still....arg. That is generally how I feel about the situation.

I don't have a need to be rich or have excess amounts of anything. I just need to know that I won't one day end up living in a box under a bridge somewhere.

Spa day this friday is greatly, greatly needed.

Goodbye 2008, I sure won't miss ya.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails