Friday, June 26, 2009

The end of June...

I am going to attempt to blog on here every day for....three days in row. I"ll start with small goals, and move my way on up. And I would really like to make a new banner thing for the top of the page, but I always have this problem where I have a vision in my mind of what I want it to look like, and then when I can't actually create it, I get irritated. Meh.

This post is going to be a jumble, because my brain is a jumble these days.

Anyway, I did a photoshoot with some of the dogs yesterday, and I am definitely going to bring my camera every week. Dogs are exceptionally hard to take photos of, and it is especially hard when you are holding a leash with one hand. However, I am working on a little project, so the camera will continue to come with me every week.

Last nights photo shoot:


Oy vey! I seriously turned around for one second, and when I looked at him again, he was lying like that in the mud puddle. It was brutally hot yesterday, so I can understand the appeal of the mud puddle, but the dog was soaked, and then I was soaked after he jumped on me. I tried to clean him with a towel, but that was basically non productive. Unfortunately for him, and I guess probably the staff at the shelter...he went back into his kennel muddy. Cool...but muddy.




I LOVE this dog. When I first saw him I was kinda like, "ummm that dog scares the shit out of me". But I've worked through my issues, and I love him and want to take him home. I think this is one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen...and beautiful is not really a word I would normally use to describe a dog. But he's just so handsome.



Ohhh, Cuddles.

The heat kind of aided me in these pictures, because the dogs were to hot to move, which makes it much easier for me to annoy them with my camera. There was absolutely no point in me posting those pictures, I just thought they were cute. Also...adopt shelter dogs!!

One day I'm also going to write a post about an actual subject, ie, a real blog post. Less diary/ramblings, more...topic. We'll see how it goes though, because I am the queen of rambling when I write!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails