Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Only A Slight Obsession

I can see myself in the very near future getting a dog. I'm thinking October, I'm thinking November. All I know is, I'm going to have one, and it's going to be one I fall for at the humane society.

This is my newest love:

I think this dog is absolutely beautiful. And he is very easy going. And he's fluffy and calm as can be. It's hard to be calm when you are kept in a room when 25 other barking dogs, but he's pretty cool about the whole thing.
I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish with the whole posting of the dog picture. I mean...nobody really reads this! I guess I"m working under the, you just never know principle.




I would in a minute, take this dog, but the timing isn't right, therefore the dog isn't right. But I have complete faith that he'll be adopted soon, because he is so gorgeous. He is some kind of shepard cross, and I don't know if I have ever petted a fluffier dog. He almost reminds me of a golden retriever, but only in some pictures.

While I'm freaking at this. This is Max:

Max is sweetheart. Max is my buddy. Max is seven, and he would like a house. He has been with us for a while now. I will admit he is quite large, but he's a goof. And I love him. And he will love you.


I was also going to post about an email I got today about a daffodi garden, but I'll save that for another day. I've been informed that one of the only tv programs I enjoy watching is starting soon, so instead, a random cute picture of what I think is a monkey:








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails