Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And I'm back!

I'm back, but I can't say I'm happy about it. New York at Christmas is a blast. New York is always a blast. Must live there one day. The only famous person I saw the entire time was Krysten Ritter. Does anybody actually know who she is? Because nobody I was with did. Anyway!

This will be brief, as I have a million things to do. I will have pictures/stories from New York tomorrow hopefully!

When I got home, I found out that Charlie has been adopted!!! I'm sure you all know how happy this makes me! All he needed was a little publicity! Wow. I just feel so great. He's got a home for Christmas ya'll. Tear.

I have many blogs to catch up on, and I will resume commenting soon. Hope you all had grrrreat weekends!

2 comments:

carissajaded said...

YAYYYYY so happy to have you back, though I'm happy you had a blast!! Can't wait to hear the details!

Laura&Chris said...

Welcome home!!!

And for what its' worth, I know who Krysten Ritter is! Gilmore Girls!!! lol

Such good news about Charlie too! :) yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails