Saturday, March 8, 2008

Winter

The other day, I told my roomate I was going to kill winter. That is how much I hate it. I get a feeling of rage in my stomach, and it is incomparable to anything I have ever felt towards an actual person. Perhaps this is indicitive of me not getting angry enough, or perhaps it is a good thing. The fact of the matter is, I really really hate winter. And if I could somehow kill it, I would. I actually would like to go beat up the snow. Everytime I wake up and see more snow, I want to rip shit.

I feel like it is ruining my social life right now. Can't drive to that concert...it's snowing. Nope, not going out tonight, it's a blizzard. PLEASE JUST END. END NOW.

Nobody is ever in a good mood, they just walk around with this look on their face like, "shoot me now". People joke around with each other, "I"ve had about enough of this!". The thing is, they are telling the complete truth. It's complete truth, masked with a slight joking.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, it needs to end soon, and everyone will be a lot happier. And I can stop feeling as thought I"m going to kill everyone all the damn time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails